Oven baked Fish & Sliced Potatoes
1 piece of Northern Ireland Cod or fish of choice per person
1/3 teaspoon of Mussenden Sea Salt and Saccharina (100 % Northern Irish)
1 knob of butter
Veg of choice
Wash and slice potatoes.
- Rub filets of fish with butter and season with Mussenden Sea Salt and Saccharina.
- Place each fillet of fish in its own piece of baking foil, ensuring that there is enough to wrap the fish.
- Place in preheated oven for 20 mins, or until cooked thoroughly. Fish is normally cooked when it flakes easily.
- cook veg as desired, we usually oven bake with a small knob of butter.
- shallow fry sliced potatoes in Rapeseed oil